I wanted to hang a shower curtain in our head to reduce the spray. Sounds easy enough, right? Well, after two weeks of research and planning, $75 in parts, and three hours of effort….I hung a shower curtain!
Here’s a project breakdown:
* Find a circular, ceiling mounted track that doesn’t cost restoration hardware prices
* Figure out how to mount it, since the headliner is glued to the fiberglass deck above it
* Procure all the above researched solutions via local and internet options
* Rip out the headliner, epoxy some wood to the fiberglass, and glue the headliner back up
* Screw in track mounts, snap in track, and finally hang the curtain
Phew! Now I need a shower.